Average Summoner's Rift - League of Legends Parody Average Summoner's Rift - League of Legends Parody

Good animation, but really slow and drags on. Also voice actors need to not fear their mic.
All in all good job.

Champions! (LoL cartoon) Champions! (LoL cartoon)

No Wu Kong eh none of guys I play... still awesome though

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

Excellent political satire, art is art. Like it or not, you as a person viewing art can have an opinion, but that's all that is, an opinion. You don't like it? Fine but don't expect others to follow suit over your sense of ideals.
Animation was amazing, classic style is just awesome.
Acting is spot on.

Bruce Wizard Bruce Wizard

it was artistic endeavor that lead this beautiful bruce wizard creation. I love you S-L

Pikachu, Get In The Ball. Pikachu, Get In The Ball.

That intro was really funny, for some reason ash sounded more retarded than normal.

M&L: PlumbingPlantastrope M&L: PlumbingPlantastrope

Goddamn that took me back! Little Shop Of Horrors and Mario!? good job my man goood job

Shovel Knight animated Shovel Knight animated

Great Voice acting all was top notch

Super Smash Bros - Openin Super Smash Bros - Openin

it was a good animation but the jokes were really lame and predictable. Timing of said jokes were slow, when you do humor don't give your audience to much time to think about the joke.

Pokemon: Overkill Pokemon: Overkill

It was pretty good animation, well done voice acting but the naruto thing killed it for me, sorry even if it was a parody, can't stand that reference any more. But you got the talent dawg!

VandalShockPanda responds:

Thanks B!

Self Centaured Self Centaured

Odd, but you know it's not bad.